- Long sleeved shirts
- Flannel/button down shirt
- Warm and comfy pants
- Shirts for layering Cusco weather can vary!
- 1 outfit you don’t mind getting dirty
- 1 nicer outfit
- Warm socks No central heating – nights can be cold!
- Sturdy boots or tennis shoes
- Warm jacket or coat
- Hat and gloves
- Casual shoes
- Bathing suit (if going to aguas calientes)
- Rain Jacket Rainy season is from Nov-March!
- A towel
- Extra phone
- Phone charger
- Laptop and charger
- Power adapters –Plugs are 2 pronged and 220 volts. Check your devices!
- Passport & passport copies
- Credit cards
- Altitude sickness medicine (ask your doctor)
- Bug spray & yellow fever vaccine (if going to jungle!)
- Reusable water bottle
- Journal to record your experiences!